Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Provides clinical support between patients and physicians.
- Assesses Electrophysiology device telemonitoring results with physicians and ensures patient communication regarding results and/or recommendations per physician order. (30%)
- Provides clinical support during office hours on the Allegheny General Hospital campus and outreach timeshare locations. (30%)
- Assess health status/needs during the clinic visit. Formulates and communicates an action plan. Implements plan and/or action after discussion with responsible physician. (15%)
- Coordinates Electrophysiology telemonitoring schedule. (15%)
- Assesses learning needs of patient and family and provides education based on age, culture and willingness to learn. (10%)
- Nursing School Diploma
- Two years experience with Electrophysiology device telemonitoring
- BA/BS Degree
- Ambulatory experience, cardiovascular experience, outpatient setting experience and experience as an RN in the same area of specialty
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org