Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Projects are defined by the physicians of the group and the Manager or Director. Responsible for developing the overall project management strategy necessary for project completion. This position also provides administrative and technical support of the project. Projects will include, but not limited to, expansion projects and new equipment or software upgrades within the network.
This role will support underserved populations as a part of the Center for Inclusion Health. The position will work closely with the City of Pittsburgh, public safety and other partner organizations to expand street outreach, co-response, diversion and harm reduction services in the region.
- Develop the overall project management strategy for product implementation or project completion. (25%)
- Work collaboratively with the practice administration and outside representatives required to complete the project. (15%)
- Research and determine priorities needed to support the project to completion. (20%)
- Organize teaching sessions when applicable to staff members. (10%)
- Act as a resource to current supervisory personnel. (5%)
- Understand and organize practice expansion requirements. (25%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- 1-3 years of healthcare management including conflict management and resource allocation or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be proficient in multitasking with strong organizational and communication skills.
- Strong background in all aspects of the healthcare service industry involving a physician practice to include general, clinical, and technical knowledge.
- Strong background in MS word and excel programs.
- Willingness to travel.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Healthcare related field
- Experience with public safety, harm reduction and/or work with underserved populations
- Prior experience working with the criminal justice system or with local government
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org