Company :Gateway Health Plan
Job Description :
Designs, develops and implements marketing communication programs to promote the organization’s products, services and/or operational initiatives. Involves a variation of paid, owned and earned media communication and event strategy development and implementation using media such as magazines, TV, radio, email marketing, Internet, live events, electronic training delivery methods, press or direct mail, among others, for internal and external audiences. May involve use of sponsorship, events and sales promotions. May involve budget tracking and measurement of the effectiveness of the programs.
1. Performs communications consultation activities for the organization and its diversified businesses or producers.
2. Has ownership to develop and implement in areas such as public relations, communications, events, training activities, media relations and advertising activities and other projects and initiatives as assigned.
3. Tracks and measures effectiveness of strategies.
4. Communicate effectively and serve in a consultative role with management, co-workers and external audiences
5. Other duties as assigned or requested.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or English
- minimum 5 years of relevant, progressive experience in the area of specialization
- Masters Degree for Senior and Lead level positions
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional writing skills
- Experience in corporate communications and/or public relations
- Familiarity with digital and social media
- Microsoft Office suite proficiency
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
Is Travel Required?
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org