Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Manages the daily operations of the department to ensure alignment with departmental and organizational objectives.
- Assists with developing specific departmental goals, standards, and objectives which directly support the strategic plan and vision of the organization. (25%)
- Manages staff relations including performance management, staff satisfaction, and conflict management. Performs and oversees scheduling, recruitment, payroll, and student engagements. (25%)
- Monitors departmental budgets, regulatory compliance, departmental contracts and vendor relations. Determines and justifies needs for systems/equipment/supplies purchases, monitors usage, and oversees proper working order and/or stock supplies. (25%)
- Assesses the quality of patient care delivered and coordinates patient care services with patients, staff, physicians, and other departments. May provide patient care when necessary. (25%)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education or experience.
- Registered as a Technologist (RT) by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in progressively more responsible medical imaging.
- CPR may be required upon hire.
- Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare or related field.
- Prior supervisory experience.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org