Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Provides for the care, safety, comfort and privacy of patients based on an individualized / interdisciplinary plan of care.
- Provides direct patient care needs as identified by the interdisciplinary care team. (55%)
- Acts an an advocate for promoting patient and staff safety, utilizing established policies and procedures.(15%)
- Reports any changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff and/or other members of the health care team.(15%)
- May escort patients to other areas of the hospital.(10%)
- May stock supplies in patient exam rooms. (5%)
- Prior nursing assistant experience preferred.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org