Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job performs an assessment of clients to current Identity Access Management (IAM) environment, processes and stakeholders. Creates IAM solutions to manage access; document processes and requirements based upon IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Role Based Access (RBAC) framework by using detailed understanding of RBAC/ITIL best practices. Works with client stakeholders to gather information needed for business application integration with SailPoint. Gathers requirements and create system level requirements documents and works with technical team to create system test cases and perform system testing. Creates user acceptance test (UAT) scripts, set up UAT scenarios, and lead stakeholders through UAT. Documents user guides and functional training materials based on vendor documentation tailored for specific clients. Delivers functional training in small group and "desk side" environments (P/IP, OSI model), operating system fundamentals (Windows, UNIX, mainframe), security technologies (firewalls, IDS/IPS, etc.) and application programming/scripting languages (C, Java, Perl, Shell).
- Create IAM solutions to manage access; document processes and requirements based upon ITIL and RBAC framework by using detailed understanding of RBAC/ITIL best practices .
- Create user acceptance test (UAT) scripts, set up UAT scenarios, and lead stakeholders through UAT.
- Document user guides and functional training materials based on vendor documentation tailored for specific clients.
- Work with client stakeholders to gather information needed for business application integration with SailPoint.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration/Management or Computer and Information Science
- 6 years of experience in lieu of a Bachelor's degree
- 3 - 5 years in Information Security and Risk Management with a focus on Role LifeCycle Management
- 1 - 3 years in Process Definition, Workflow Design and Process Mapping
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the development of client deliverables and technical content
- Information Systems Project Management
- Information Security Awareness
- Product Management
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Software Implementation
- Communication Skills
Language (Other than English)
25% - 50%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org