Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This job assists with leading the development of executive positioning, strategic, and change management communications that enhances the organizations brand, mission, and vision for its employees, stakeholders and customers. Responsible for organizing and delivering effective communication strategies, change management, and key content development related to the organizations communication and engagement strategic initiatives and needs. Collaboratively work with departments and leaders to ensure consistent messaging, effective communications, and establish tone. Leverages internal and external communication tools and stays up to date on the latest communication trends. This role must champion and deeply embrace positive change management practices and methodologies to support change within the organization and for our customers.
- Develops and oversees the execution of communication and change management plans for operational changes within the organization and for our customers.
- Serves as one of the organizations lead writers, ensuring written and verbal communications meets the organizations brand standards and demonstrates an intimate understanding of the organizations strategic direction, operations, needs of employees/stakeholders/customers, and goals.
- Works collaboratively and is point-of-contact for departments and senior leaders for communication development and execution. Assists with leader communications, engagement, and large employee events.
- Manages and develops engaging content for internal and external communication channels such as, intranet, website, social media, communication campaign managers, press releases, speech writing, electronic bulletin boards, etc., as well as manages the integration of any communication channels and spearheads new and unique formats.
- Relies on measurement practices to ensure the communication strategies continue to meet the needs of employees, supports organizations vision and mission, and utilizes the data to drive decision.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field
- 6 years of related and progressive experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- 3 years in a communications role in Health Care, Health Insurance, Information Technology, and/or large corporate environment
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org