Company :Highmark Inc.
Job Description :
The Monroeville position is for a full-time position with a core schedule of Monday-Friday and is 8:45am – 4:45pm.
Overtime is definitely needed throughout the year, particularly October 1st to December 15th.
This job functions as the initial point of customer contact in the Retail Store with duties as follows: Greeting customers when they enter the store or call on the phone, gathering appropriate information from each customer, scheduling meetings, keeping the meeting calendar organized, managing daily store process and flow, handling basic customer service inquiries and supporting the retail store staff as needed. This position requires a basic knowledge of Highmark products, systems, and resources used in stores, including a basic knowledge of any necessary Highmark or Highmark-owned ancillary products.
- Play a key role in the Sales Process of the Retail Stores by greeting all customers who enter the store in an open and friendly manner, engaging customers to determine their individual needs to better assist and expedite the consultation and sales process, interacting with a diverse customer base and addressing the needs of each individual customer appropriately, managing the overall traffic flow in-store while using tact and skill to deliver the highest level of customer care and service, managing daily inter-staff communications regarding pre-scheduled appointments, walk-in appointments, in-store event reservations and additional in-store activities.
- Execute any necessary store operations in a specific store as assigned by management: Including Ops Manual adherence, SOP adherence, opening and closing responsibilities. Handle any appropriate Customer Service inquiries.
- Maintain a high quality store appearance. Must ensure the store is optimally stocked and cleaned.
- Monitor customer feedback and report all pertinent feedback to the Store Lead.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma/GED-
- 1 year of experience in any Retail Store setting
- 1 year of Health Insurance Industry experience
- 1 year of reception/concierge/administrative experience in any field
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, up to 40-50 hours per week as needed
TRAVEL REQUIREMENT: 0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
An employee in this position works in an office environment. The position frequently requires the employee to communicate effectively with others both inside and outside the workplace (e.g., in person, via telephone, via email). The employee must be able to understand, interpret and analyze data, solve problems, concentrate, and research, use available technological resources and systems (e.g., computers and computer programs), multi-task, prioritize, and meet multiple deadlines to complete essential tasks. The employee generally works in a fast-paced and frequently stressful environment, must attend work on a regular and reliable basis as well as adhere to all workplace policies, and may be called upon to work outside regular business hours.
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org