Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Reduces unnecessary readmissions for the hospital by providing follow-up care in the outpatient setting.
- Reduces readmission rate of patients by assessing post-discharge needs by phone or home visit to assure all discharge needs are met and understood. 30%
- Coordinates the High Risk Care Teams assignments. 20%
- Oversees, monitors and collects data related to the High Risk Care Team's performance and assists with development of policies. 15%
- Performs root cause analysis of all readmissions. 15%
- Leads the readmission team for the hospital and assists the director and participates in the Highmark Quality Blue program. 15%
- Educates the nursing staff and ensures compliance and follows up with issues. 5%
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Current PA state licensure as an RN
- 5 years nursing experience
- Management background
- Home Health experience
- Mental Health experience
- Meditech knowledge
- Allscripts software knowledge
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org