Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
This job provides anesthetic care for patients in the surgical setting.
- Assesses, plans, evaluates, and implements the anesthetic management for all patients presenting for anesthesia care. Provides accurate medical record documentation. (45%)
- Provides continuous observation of patients under anesthetic care and corrects abnormal patient responses. Involves attending physician regarding plan of care and involves physician in clinical decision making of any issues that are outside the CRNA's knowledge base or scope of practice. (35%)
- Participates, develops, and implements performance and/or quality improvement initiatives. (10%)
- Adheres to the legal and ethical standards of nursing and of the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists. Follows appropriate safety standards and ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies. (5%)
- Acts as a clinical resource to interdisciplinary health care team. May serve as a mentor to new staff or students. (5%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Current PA RN license
- Certification as a Registered Nurse Anesthetist by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Must have a minimum of 2 years CRNA experience
- On-Call position
- Up to $45,000 Sign on Bonus for eligible candidates
- Previous CRNA experience
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org