Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
This job must understand end-to-end production processes and flows and use that knowledge to design and implement print production management and automation solutions. This job performs business analysis tasks by supporting stakeholders of a specific system application(s), handling user inquiries/issues, and handling enhancements to the system. The incumbent understands a specific application or set of applications he/she supports, how users use the application, and what other systems integrate with the application. Understands how work is being conducted, and through analysis clearly defines the desired outcomes and determines solutions to the issue(s), sometimes with other internal and/or external experts. Works with stakeholders to identify solutions that may include, investments, training, process change, or modifications to business rules. Traces business requirements through to test plans and cases, reducing time to fix issues and identify anomalies. The incumbent may interface with Application Development or roles involved in the analysis of the overall business process(es). Develops experience and competence working closely with experienced colleagues and industry experts to advance professional track career.
Leads, supports and facilitates process improvement initiatives across multiple functional units for both strategic and continuous process improvement efforts. Strategic and transformational support includes design and support throughout implementation to assure people/process/technical solutions align with strategic initiative while driving consensus among business units including process ownership and governance. Design activities include the documentation, management and oversight of end to end workflow process analysis assuring improved productivity, cost effectiveness, appropriate embedding of Key Performance Indicators, and appropriate controls.
- Assist with the intake of operational objectives and information gathering. May perform routine research and evaluate basic output requirements and formats. Communicate business operational requirements to internal groups responsible for developing/testing business requirements in various applications.
- Support the coordination, monitoring, and reporting on the progress of projects to ensure adherence to defined project schedule. Communicate effectively with colleagues. Successfully articulate issues, problems, and solutions. Participate in pre-and post-implementation review. Assist in the planning, designing, and facilitation of functional walk-throughs. May require additional support from more experienced team members.
- Assist with small to intermediate cross-functional projects and change initiatives involved in the design and delivery of business process solutions, implementation strategies, and control measures, including scoping, leading, and influencing organizational change related to business processes and models.
- Participate in process improvement meetings and/or discussions.
- Support analysis of the functions and operations of a business area/function and identify problem areas. Assist in the creation of process mapping and document current and future state business processes.
- Recommend process efficiencies, strategies for improvement, and/or solutions to align technology with business strategies.
- Assist in development of desktop procedures and/or training materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a Business Analyst or Business Process Analyst role or experience in a related operational area (e.g. claims, billing, customer service, etc.)
- 0 - 1 year in the Health Insurance Industry
- Strong working knowledge of EFI Pace ERP system for Print.
- Prior administrative level experience with EFI Pace ERP.
- Strong print estimating background.
- Experience with MarketDirect (Digital Storefront or similar web portal) and AutoCount.
- Strong working knowledge of advanced print production workflows.
- Experience working with advanced preflight tools, such as Pitstop, Switch, or other.
- Experience in leveraging JDF in production environments.
- Experience in change management and gaining team member buy-in.
- Administering Business Intelligence tools.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATION
- Analysis of business problems/needs
- Written & Oral Presentation Skills
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Design
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Process Mapping
- Business Requirements
- Collaborative Problem Solving
- Project Management
Languages (other than English)
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org