Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job collaborates with business stakeholders to understand business processes and define RPA solutions that support and enhance the business processes. Provides direction to RPA developers to build the RPA solutions and conducts quality assessment to drive robotic process code quality.
- Create detailed process definition documents documenting complex processes with the required information to serve as the guide for robotic process automation development.
- Create detailed exception scenarios with business / data exceptions that the robotic process automation design needs to incorporate.
- Support technical teams during robotic process automation development.
- Lead the planning, prioritization and implementation of automation testing including designing and developing RPA test plans, scripts, and procedures. Manage test coverage and the timely resolution of defects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration/Management, Aerospace Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics or Management Information Systems
- 6 years of experience in lieu of a four year degree in addition to the experience qualifications
- 3 - 5 years in Operational Excellence
- 1 - 3 years in Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC)
- 5 - 7 years in Process Design or Process Improvement
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
- Robotic Process Platform Accreditation (e.g., Blue Prism Accreditation)
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Agile Project Management
- Analysis of business problems/needs
- Change Management
- Communication Skills
- Managing Conflict
- Vendor Management
Language (other than English)
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Does Not Apply
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org