Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Transports patients, specimens, and equipment throughout the facility.
- Ensures the safe, timely and accurate transport of patients to their destination including bringing the proper requested equipment. (40%)
- Responds to all transport requests with a sense of urgency, including delivery of equipment and specimens to requesting department. (25%)
- Drives quality and continuously improves departmental performance through timely response to pages from Team Transport and management staff, and through positive patient interactions. (15%)
- Ensures transportation equipment in good working order. (10%)
- Demonstrates and promotes hospital culture, values and management philosophy. (10%)
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Transport or patient care experience, preferred.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org