Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job builds a best-in-class marketing analytics function. The incumbent works as an integral part of the marketing team to develop new and improve existing frameworks for marketing effectiveness and efficiency across all channels. Leverages data and research to provide key strategic marketing insights and data-driven, actionable recommendations that improve conversion, cross-selling, or retention. The incumbent is the driving force to bring data, analytics, financial, and marketing concepts together. This experienced analytics professional has a true passion for the marketing craft and thrives where math and science meet creative and design.
- Perform management responsibilities including, but not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Inform decision making related to all marketing channels (including direct mail, email, TV, radio, SEM, display, out of home) and how they impact each other. Partner with internal teams and external agencies to help optimize paid media spend using a mathematically robust approach to building marketing mix models. Improve and refine channel forecasting for health plan enrollments and health system appointments. Use marketing mix modeling to assist strategic marketing in measuring return on investment, evaluating budget scenarios, forecasting appointments and enrollments, and optimizing media plans. Develop an enterprise lifetime value measure that is at the individual level and predicts future customer value.
- Monitor and analyze customer and prospect metrics, working closely with the customer relationship management (CRM) team, to identify re-engagement opportunities. Support CRM expansion by improving the ability to recommend next best action based on customer behavior, health status, and business priorities. Work with various sources of behavioral and demographic data to develop segmentation and predictive models on prospect and customer populations. Develop retention and acquisition data models for patient segments based on primary care, specialist, appointment, or call center activity. Build an actionable segmentation that meets marketing, clinical, research, and customer service needs.
- Develop best-in-class testing frameworks that improve the likelihood of statistically significant results. Help define dynamic reporting and data visualization needs to allow marketing team members to monitor key performance indicators. Correlate medical cost savings and customer retention impacts from digital tools such as Doctor Match, Provider Search, and Care Cost Estimator. Stay up to date on emerging marketing data-related trends.
- Work cross-functionally to analyze marketing effectiveness and understand what is needed to improve marketing performance. Collaborate with enterprise and health plan analytics teams, finance, insights, digital strategy, and strategic marketing. Translate business questions and marketing objectives into analytic hypotheses, data needs and reporting requirements. Take inputs from marketing and digital business teams and define a plan that sets clear expectations with other analytics colleagues.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics, Economics, Computer Science or related field
- 5 - 7 years in Data Analytics
- 3 - 5 years in a Team Lead role or People Management
- 3 - 5 year sin Data Modeling
- Master's Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics, Economics, Computer Science or related field
- 3 - 5 years in Predictive Modeling
- 3 - 5 years in Leadership
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Research and Verification
- Testing Skills
- Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Self Starter
- Experience with Tableau, Google Analytics, SQL, Python
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org