Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Monitors, maintains and repairs all campus HVAC and infrastructure related equipment.
- Ensure the proper operation of the hospital's energy systems including the steam, medical gases, oxygen, chilled water, electricity, vacuum and HVAC equipment. (20%)
- Perform preventive maintenance in accordance with the computerized work order system. (40%)
- Monitor all computerized equipment related to building utilities. (10%)
- Respond to and notify the proper personnel in case of emergencies, such as, fires, power outages, floods or elevator malfunctions resulting in the safe evacuation of trapped people. (20%)
- Install new equipment. (10%)
- City of Pittsburgh Stationary Engineer's License.
- Class 2 Refrigerant Certification.
- Trade school preferred.
- 3 years of HVAC experience preferably in industrial or a combination of 3 years of hospital and HVAC
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org