Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Provides daily leadership and supervision to staff within assigned behavioral health programs. Facilitates monthly chart reviews and supervisions of staff. Assists director in the development and enforcement of policies and procedures. Collaborates with AHN and non-AHN partners to ensure program quality, effective feedback loops and sustainability. Serves as the contact person for local, state and federal agencies. Embraces and facilitates a positive workplace culture. Embraces an innovative mindset and encourages thinking that challenges the status-quo for improvement.
- Assures the proper daily functioning of program(s). (65%)
- Provides scheduled supervision to staff at a minimum of once a month. (15%)
- Engages in communication and relationships with AHN and non-AHN partners to ensure program quality. (10%)
- Engages in chart reviews at a minimum of once a month. (5%)
- Engages in a yearly quality project that informs program improvement. (5%)
- Master’s degree in Education, Psychology, Social Work, or related field must be obtained within 6 months of hire
- 3-5 years experience serving clients that are served within program scope
- 3-5 years experience working within a multi-disciplinary environment
- 1-3 years leadership of behavioral health, education or related program(s)
- CPR certification
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org