Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Coordinates communications from EMS providers and referral agencies to appropriate areas with WPAHS.
- Coordinates and directs ground and air notification for incoming ambulances.(20%)
- Coordinates and dispatches specialty teams within WPAHS facilities.(15%)
- Enters data for all activities performed within the communication center.(25%)
- Provides direct communication to security staff and dispatches officers when indicated. (15%)
- Monitors safety and security for areas of responsibility.(25%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Completion of an EMT program
- EMT or EMT-P.
- Dispatching experience for an EMS agency or emergency operations center preferred.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org