Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job manages the future-state roadmap, design, development, customization, configuration, enhancement, implementation, support, maintenance, and/or administration of complex computerized finance-related systems using thought leadership and industry/business expertise. Acts as the application owner and manages the daily operations of these teams in addition to strategic initiatives initiated by our clients. Ensures productive collaboration with enterprise IT and finance to ensure business requirements are met and users have the tools necessary to perform their responsibilities Ensures that financial modules are working effectively and efficiently and that quality measures are in place and routinely monitored. Drive customer value through client-facing adivsory and delivery services in support of HM Health Solutions product offerings. Travels to the client sites as needed.
- Perform management responsibilities including, but not limited to: involved in hiring and termination decisions, coaching and development, rewards and recognition, performance management and staff productivity. Plan, organize, staff, direct and control the day-to-day operations of the department; develop and implement policies and programs as necessary; may have budgetary responsibility and authority.
- Drive the day-to-day operation of projects for our clients, including budgetary oversight and staffing, to ensure that all projects are reliable delivered on time, on budget, and with a consistently high standard of quality.
- Serve as project leader to work with customers, Software Engineers, Architects, Capability Managers, and other team members to capture capability needs and drive quality business solutions on complex issues. Oversee the creation and maintenance of deliverables such as business vision, requirements, testing plan, testing schedule, testing scenarios, testing outcomes, user task analysis, wire framing, usability testing, personalization to different clients, and user interface design. Oversee the requirements testing process to ensure minimal production defects are realized and analysis of results are tied to customer impacts.
- Oversee requirement walkthroughs, sprint reviews, content development, operational readiness, change management, and delivery management to ensure a consistent, quality customer experience.
- Ensure compliance for required standards and all necessary approvals have been obtained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Provide required business and/or subject matter expertise for both project and production related activities on highly complex issues, including new strategic programs or initiatives impacting current and existing systems. Coordinate cross-functional teams to resolve issues as needed.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management, Accounting, Finance or Information Systems
- 6 years of relevant, progressive experience in lieu of degree
- 5 years in Accounting, Finance or Business Analyst role
- 3 years in a management role
- Oracle Cloud (ERP)
- Application Security
- User Role Development / Management
- Provisioning / De-Provisioning
- Licensing Extracts & Analysis
- Oracle Cloud (ERP)
- Security Administration
- User Licensing Management
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Presentation Delivery
- Business Analysis
- Business Requirements
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Office
Language (Other than English)
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Referral Level Payout 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org