Company :HM Health Solutions
Job Description :
* Work hours are Wednesday-Saturday 4:00PM-2:30AM*
This job under minimal direction, plans, organizes, supervises and coordinates the activities of reporting staff to facilitate the uninterrupted and efficient operation of organizational services operating on a twenty four hour, seven day a week schedule. Provides technical guidance and assigning day-to-day activities of the team. This support includes specifying, installing, testing, and diagnosing complex issues for all operations and functionality of the IT division that supports its services. Provides general direction, prioritization and supervision of the team.
- Supervise and direct the work of all personnel assigned to the incumbent, assigning work, reviewing the performance, and completing employee evaluations; implementing training to meet employee development needs; oversee current staff on adherence to policy, procedures and techniques.
- Assist in initial selection of staff as well as any disciplinary procedures.
- Monitor the workflow of processes through the use of tools and technologies as well as direct supervision.
- Oversee the successful execution of all production systems, and ensures the timely and accurate resolution of all Incidents with established service level objectives.
- Detect and resolve operational, hardware, software and networking deficiencies as they arise.
- Coordinate cross functional response teams to resolve production issues that are impacting business operations and Business Partner operations.
- Ensure maximum utilization and availability of all system resources and provides technical assistance to the customer community in relation to any disruptions that may occur.
- Coordinate with systems administrators to provide daily operational support and availability.
- Create standard operating procedures (SOPs) to improve and monitor departmental performance.
- Gather operational data and produce statistical reports to evaluate, validate and improve procedures.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma.
- 3-5 years of experience relevant to job responsibility
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related computer field
- Strong communication skills with IT and customer areas. Service customers in a direct, efficient and professional manner
- Able to communicate with all levels of management
- This position is required to comply with all Highmark corporate policies and IT procedures and standards
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Does this role supervise/manage other employees?
Yes, number of direct reports: 10+
Is Travel Required?
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org