Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures, protocols, and standards of the healthcare organization.
- Utilizes the nursing process in providing and coordinating the plan of patient care for the age appropriate population. (30%)
- Initiates, monitors and revises interdisciplinary plan of care based on assessment findings and physician orders for the age appropriate population. (20%)
- Completes patient documentation in a comprehensive manner in accordance with facility policies and regulatory requirements that promotes interdisciplinary communication. (25%)
- Provides ongoing and appropriate teaching to patients and families to effectively guide them across the continuum of care. (20%)
- Supports the development of students, new staff and colleagues, may serve as a preceptor. (5%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Current PA RN license or Temporary Practice Permit
- One year nursing experience
- Previous experience in a surgical intensive care or post-operative cardio vascular unit required for employment in CT/ICU
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org