Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Transports patients, visitors, and/or hospital staff in a safe and responsible manner to off-site locations; performs minor repairs on van as well as parking equipment. May function as a parking Cashier as needed.
- Transports and assists patients, visitors, and/or employees requiring escorts to parking facilities and off-sight locations and carries a mobile radio to maintain contact with base at all times.(60%)
- Maintains daily activity logs relevant to trips and completes pre-trip inspection for vehicle reliability. (10%)
- May perform duties of the parking cashier by maintaining equipment, verifying and collecting parking fees, emptying ticket bins and restocking entrance gate parking tickets. (10%)
- May perform other department functions as assigned such as maintaining a clean and well-functioning environment by collecting trash, wiping parking equipment and sweeping garage. (15%)
- Maintains valid PA driver’s license and adheres to random drug screens. (5%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License Endorsement and a clean driving record
- CPR certification
- One year experience driving a vehicle
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org