Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job works closely with business stakeholders across marketing, product, sales and technology to take digital projects from inception to launch, playing a lead role in one of the following areas [but with competency in all: information architecture, user experience design, user interface design, visual design, content strategy, and/or usability and research. Team members should have exceptional collaboration and communication skills, working to bring business objectives to life by building innovative digital experiences for social, mobile, web, and other digital channels, either internally or as part of a relationship with third party digital agencies.
Employee Referral Payout: Level 1
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Provide subject matter expertise, innovative solutions, and detailed requirements to project teams on multiple, complex projects in one or more of the following areas: information architecture, user experience design, user interface design, visual design, content strategy, and/or usability and research.
- Responsible for understanding business problems and collaborating with project teams and key stakeholders to take a project from inception through detailed requirements and implementation using one or many of the following methods: brainstorming exercises; sketching; rapid prototyping; research and usability tests; persona development; heuristic analysis; task analysis; and/or user needs analysis.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining standards, processes, and best practices in either: information architecture, content strategy, user experience design, user interface design, visual design, or usability/research.
- Build close relationships with digital strategists, marketing, product, and sales to understand strategies to ensure user experiences are designed in alignment with those strategies as they evolve and that standards, processes, and best practices evolve with the strategies.
- Strong understanding of emerging trends in healthcare and other verticals and analytics that will inform development of best in class, user-centered design experiences.
- Collaboration with operations and delivery team from inception to implementation in creation and/or review of project deliverables, including but not limited to: project briefs, vision documents, storyboards, wireframes, design pattern libraries, use cases, prototypes, supplemental specifications, user interface design documents, and/or research results.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Factors, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Communications or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Master's Degree in Human Factors, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Communications, or related field
- Digital agency experience
- Healthcare experience
- Progressive experience delivering customer-facing digital experiences with a focus on one of the following: Information Architecture, UI/UX design, content strategy, and/or usability and research
- Experience leading multiple, large-scale, cross-functional efforts in one of the following roles in the digital environment: IA, UI/UX, content strategy, or usability/research
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and listening skills, for all levels of corporation
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
This job requires the ability to work as a team member. Additionally, this job requires the willingness and ability to report to work on a regular and timely basis and may require irregular work hours, holidays and/or weekends.
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org