Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job will be an active influencer, collaborator and co-creator with Designers, Design Strategists, Design Owners, matrixed teams and experts. They will plan and orchestrate the team's path to key deliverables, but also actively apply creative thinking and lead design methods that move solution delivery forward. They will serve as catalyst, contributor and coordinator as teams create remarkable experiences for our clinicians and customers. The incumbent will help create an environment and culture where design teams can do their best work. They will uphold commitments to timing and quality, while keeping track of all the moving parts necessary to drive solution delivery. Has a key role in developing relationships and facilitating collaborative sessions and reviews with stakeholders to ensure solution designs are properly vetted and accepted on the path to solution pilots. This job defines, plans, and delivers of complex solutions that require cross-functional collaboration and management of inter-dependencies between a group of projects and/or related activities within the constraint of scope, quality, time and budget. Includes the management of a group of internal exempt and/or matrixed employees and contractors that serve on the program(s) to deliver solutions for the business.
- Work with design, business and technical organizations to drive out program strategy and approach. Organize, plan, and maintain program roadmap consisting of cross-functional activities/projects.
- Work with business and technical organizations to assemble project teams. Lead teams in the development and maintenance of comprehensive design and delivery plans.
- Work with Design Owners and matrixed teams to achieve the solution delivery objectives.
- Acquire understanding of the customer needs, clinician needs and business objectives for an assigned area.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on Program status inclusive of scope, schedule, budget and alignment to strategic goals. Direct action, as needed, to maintain the viability of the Program.
- Develop and maintain positive stakeholder and customer relationships. Deliver presentations of solution status to effectively communicate throughout the delivery life-cycle.
- Adhere to the Organization's design operations management methods, life-cycle methodologies, and audit requirements. Support and contribute to the improvement of design operations management methods and practices.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years in a project/program manager, design operations, or scrum master role
- 3 years of Healthcare Insurance industry business and operational knowledge
- 3 years of design consulting, corporate design function or creative agency experience
- 3 years in traditional project management roles, with openness to adopt and apply design-driven, human-centered methods
- 3 years managing large, complex projects
- 3 years with an industry standard software development life-cycle
- 3 years of Agile process and methodologies
LICENSES or CERTIFICATIONS
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent training
- Human Centered Design or equivalent training
- Leadership Skills
- Organization and Planning Skills
Language (Other than English):
0% - 25%
PHYSICAL, MENTAL DEMANDS and WORKING CONDITIONS
Teaches / trains others regularly
Travel regularly from the office to various work sites or from site-to-site
Works primarily out-of-the office selling products/services (sales employees)
Physical work site required
Lifting: up to 10 pounds
Lifting: 10 to 25 pounds
Lifting: 25 to 50 pounds
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement : This job adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies.
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy.
Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Referral Level Payout 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org