Company :Highmark Health
Job Description :
This job will develop implementation plans and determine the key activities that will be essential for solution activation. The implementation plan for each solution will include all necessary software, hardware, data, documentation, training, process workflow changes, organizational changes and change management to activate the solution as designed in an agreed to timeframe, and within the approved budget.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with management to assemble project teams and work groups to produce deliverables required to achieve the objectives of a defined corporate program. Lead project managers and work group leaders in the development and maintenance of comprehensive plans for a defined solution.
- Organize, direct and coordinate cross-functional activities to focus corporate resources on the successful delivery and implementation of the desired results for a defined solution and/or strategic initiative.
- Work with the executive sponsor of a corporate program (VP or higher), and other management as required to achieve the objectives of a defined corporate program. Acquire detailed understanding of the business objectives for an assigned area.
- Monitor and evaluate the progress, alignment and financial “health” of a cross-functional group of projects and related activities which together, constitutes a defined corporate program. Direct corrective action as needed to maintain the viability of the program. If required - Report to the executive team/sponsor/steering committee on the progress, business impacts and strategies around the program(s).
- Assess risks that might jeopardize successful achievement of the desired results of a program, develop risk mitigation strategies and tactics, and implement risk mitigation plans.
- As needed - Partners with procurement to develop and execute strategies related to the service/asset contracts.
- As needed - Manages the vendor to the responsibilities outlined in the contract and statement of work.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma / GED
- 3 years in project management OR 3 years of delivering business solutions using information technology
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Technology Management related area of study OR Master's Degree in Business Administration or Technology Management related area of study
- 3 years in the Healthcare industry
- 3 years of managing large, multi-year initiative programs
- 3 years of managing and influencing multiple stakeholders simultaneously to achieve desired objectives. Able to garner “buy in” through relationship building skills and expertise.
- 3 years of financial knowledge, including capital management.
- Previous demonstrated change management experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Keen eye for detail and ability to design and convey leading edge solutions to transform health
- Strong oral and written communication skills, can visually convey concepts
- Managing through some levels of ambiguity. Ability to create a function “from scratch”
- Experience in matrix management, including own function and providing matrix oversight to others
Referral Bonus: Level 2
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org