Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Performs electroencephalographic testing using various techniques, as ordered by the physician, to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of neurological disorders.
- Performs clinical neurodiagnostic procedures. (60%)
- Participates in department projects, initiatives and continuing education. (15%)
- Has financial accountability and other miscellaneous responsibilities associated with the charge process. (5%)
- Keeps equipment clean and in operating condition, detects instrument malfunction, makes minor adjustments or reports need for major repairs. (20%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- 6 months experience in providing patient care required
- Certificate in basic CPR required within 2 months of employment.
- Graduate of an EEG Technologist Certificate Program and/or a minimum 6 months experience in EEG techniques preferred.
- Registered or registry eligible by the American Board of Registration of Electroencephalographic Technologist (ABRET) preferred.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org