Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Behavioral Health Institute is recruiting a Health Psychologist to be integrated into Oncology services at Allegheny General Hospital's (AGH) Cancer Center.
- Position would be full time at AGH within Oncology but may support other areas of the hospital over time.
- Provides support, education, and consultation to the oncology teams regarding mental health considerations for their patients
- Performs mental health evaluations for oncology patients in accordance with regulatory guidelines and best practice approaches
- Provides outpatient follow up as appropriate to patients receiving ongoing cancer treatment.
- Addresses the mental health needs of caregivers/family of oncology patients
- Collaborate with hospital staff on employee mental health wellness initiatives
- Collaborates with Health Psychology team in Pittsburgh to further develop and grow this program within AHN.
- Pennsylvania License - Psychologist
- Doctorate in Clinical or Counseling Psychology
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, Gym Discounts & Mass Transit Benefits
Allegheny Health Network is one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western PA – nine diverse hospitals, 247 health care facilities and growing! Our not-for-profit, physician-led organization is a subsidiary of Highmark Health , the second largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org