Company :Allegheny Health Network
Job Description :
Responsible for technical support to the Department of Radiation Oncology.
- Perform quality assurance/control evaluations on radiation producing machines. (40%)
- Audits and reviews patient's medical charts. (10%)
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory agencies and standards. (10%)
- Advise and provide guidance to Dosimetry and Therapy staff and provide consultation services to attending MD. (10%)
- Supervises and provides training to departmental staff in the application of physics. (10%)
- Assists with the delivery of patient care for special procedures. (10%)
- Assists with clinical R&D projects as assigned. (10%)
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Master's Degree in Physics or related field
- Board eligible or certified by either ABR or ABMP in Therapeutic Radiological Physics
- PhD in Physics or related field
- 3 years’ experience as a practicing Radiation Therapy Physicist
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/ProtectedVeterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ( http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf )
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org