A unique opportunity to be a part of reshaping the model for health care delivery.
The Highmark Health Leadership Acceleration Program (LAP) offers a unique opportunity to be a part of reshaping the future of health care. LAP is a two-year program that helps college graduates fast-track their careers. Through a rotation of four, six-month assignments, individuals are exposed to a variety of functional areas, including: corporate, customer, operations, and provider/hospital. LAP provides a series of development and networking opportunities to position individuals for a permanent role aligned with their areas of interest – with an expedited track to leadership.
As a part of Highmark Health, the second largest integrated health care delivery and financing system in the nation, individuals will gain valuable leadership experience and exposure to all sides of a groundbreaking health care organization.
- Professional and personal development
- Challenging and meaningful work at the forefront of innovation
- Experience working in a unique integrated health care system
- Networking opportunities with peers and leaders
- Exposure to executive leadership
- Pairing with seasoned mentors
- Robust performance feedback and career development planning
- Volunteer opportunities and community events
- Permanent placement aligned to area of interest at program conclusion
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits, including wellness resources and programs
We are seeking individuals who are:
- Interested in making an impact in the health care industry
- Ready for a challenge
- Driven self-starters
- Intellectually curious, with a desire for continuous learning
All majors with a minimum average B+ GPA are welcome. Preferred majors include: Business, Health Administration.
How to Apply
Highmark Health recruits at select college campuses. See our university calendar for listing of dates and locations where our recruiting team will be visiting – we welcome the opportunity to meet you in person!
You can view the Leadership Acceleration Program Associate position and apply directly.